Hot Rod Custom Computers Warranty, Service and Guarantee
There are no "Warranty Cards" to fill out! Your purchase automatically registers the warranty in the persons name that it was shipped to.
Statement of Warranty
- Hot Rod Custom Computers warrants the computer purchased from us to be free from defects for parts for a period of one year from the date of delivery to your home or office.
- Hot Rod Computers warrants the labor for the same computer to be free from defects due to labor for life (We believe in our abilities to build and test computers) this does not cover: Parts wearing out, example: Five years down the road your processor goes out ( it was assembled correctly, that is what the warranty implies)
- The warranty implies the customer is responsible for the computer (care and maintenance) while it is in their care.
Other items not covered by Warranty:
- Damage due to water or moisture
- Damage due to over clocking the CPU, graphic cards or RAM
- Alterations of any kind, including cooling products ie: removing or replacing a (processor, norhtbridge or southbridge) cooling fan or heatsink product
- Damage due to Viruses
- Software: we do not warranty nor support Software of any kind, support will be available from the Software Co's web site
- We do not warranty products from shock, example: dropping the computer, tapping on the side panel to quiet a fan that's going out, pounding on the tower,etc
- We do not warranty lights of any kind, this includes case lighted fans, CPU lighted fans, case front panel lights, add on lighting of any kind
- We do not warranty Monitors, these should be under Warranty from their manufacturer
- Damage from abuse or neglect of any kind, example: computer left near open window on rainy day. (The warranty implies customer responsibility to protect their property.)
- Damage due to Acts of God, Natural Disasters, Tornadoes, Floods,Theft, etc.
Service after the sale
We will always be here to support your computer for as long as you need us. If in the warranty period you have problems and we can't work them out over the phone, we will arange to have UPS pick up the tower or the part in question and ship it back to us for full testing and/or replacement or we will have a trained expert in your area check it out. This will be done at no expense to you provided you haven't violated the warranty. If you have problems after the warranty period we will still always be there to help. We can either have you ship it to us for repair at a modest price or we can give you advice on how to get it fixed as cheaply as possible. We are always here to support your needs.
If your are unsure what you want try our
recommendations.If you know exactly what
you want try our Custom PC Builder
If you would like to see the products in our builder without having to build a system click on the Product Information Tab
All of our computers have a one year warranty see how simple a warranty can be? Click on the Warranty tab
If you would like more information about technologies Click on the Tech Info tab
Our Store has things like branded apparel and maintenance items Click on the Our Store tab
If you have a question all questions Click on the Contact tab